The Dutch agenda-setting project has developed several datasets on political institutions’ activism and issue attention in the Netherlands.
- Adopted laws (1990-2007)
- Annual executive speeches (Dutch Queen’s Speech) (1945-2008)
- Coalition agreements (1963-2007)
- Parliamentary Questions (“vragenuurtje”) (1995-2006)
Additional datasets have been constructed for environmental policies in particular:
- Scientific reports of two Dutch Environmental assessment agencies (1995-2006)
- Newspaper articles about environmental issues (NRC-Handelsblad) (1990-2007)
These last two datasets were use to prepare a report about attention to environmental issues in the Netherlands, downloadable via (rapport 77, in Dutch): http://www.wotnatuurenmilieu.wur.nl/NL/publicaties/Rapporten
New projects are investigating morality policies (in cooperation with Denmark, Spain, and Switzerland), safety policies, and are collecting data on media attention and budgets.