The 8th Annual Conference of the Comparative Agendas Project (CAP)
June 22-24, 2015
ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon & FCSH - University Nova of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
- NEW: Visit the CAP Conference Facebook Page and tweet using #cap2015lisbon
- NEW: Survival Guide_CAP Conference 2015-Lisbon
- NEW: The paper room is online
- NEW: Lisbon tour: the Moorish quarter. Limited number of participants (<20). To sign up, please send an email here
- NEW: Extended programme 8th Annual CAP Conference (updated)
- Information on the conference venues and hotels in Lisbon can be found here
- The two conference venues: how to get from ISCTE to FCSH
- Text as Data Workshop (short presentation). To sign up, please send an email here
Conference Committee: Ana Belchior (co-chair, ISCTE-UIL, Lisbon), Enrico Borghetto (co-chair, FCSH-NOVA, Lisbon), Shaun Bevan (Edinburgh), Bryan Jones (Austin), Anke Tresch (Lausanne), Frédéric Varone (Geneva), Pascal Sciarini (Geneva)
The 8th annual Comparative Agendas Project (CAP) conference will be hosted jointly by two Portuguese Universities: ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon & FCSH - University Nova of Lisbon. It will take place in Lisbon on June 22-24th, 2015.
There are no registration fees and everyone is welcome to attend the conference. Please note that participation in the conference social events is exclusively limited to paper givers. If you wish to present a new book manuscript or a new project extension please get in contact with the organizers.
This webpage will be updated regularly with all relevant information regarding the conference. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
Key dates and deadlines
- 8 January 2015 Call for papers opens
- 15 February 2015 Deadline for proposal submission
- 28 February 2015 Communication of paper acceptance
- 1 March 2015 Online registration opens
- 6 April 2015 Online registration closes (extended deadline)
- 12 June 2015 Paper submission deadline. To submit it, please send an email here